Meet our National Accounts Manager, Nick Joblin
1st Nov 2017
It’s time for another talented Tugo-tastic team member to be put under the spotlight in our spin on employee of the month.
This month, it’s the turn of our National Accounts Manager, Nick Joblin!
We’re also totting up the votes to see which Tugo brand comes out on top, in our own staff poll. Watch out Neo Pizza, as Burrito Cantina are catching up…
The scores on the doors are currently:
Neo Pizza 2 – 2 Burrito Cantina
Name – Nick Joblin
Position – National Accounts Manager
Favourite Tugo product – Pulled Pork Burrito
Favourite Tugo brand – Burrito Cantina
Guilty food pleasure – Buffalo Chicken Wings with blue cheese dip
Food for Room101! – Aubergine has to be the worst food ever discovered and tastes like tea bags
If you could invent a Tugo topping/flavour, what would it be? – Smoked siracha beef brisket burrito, incorporating the very on trend meat smoking culture with the fusion of Asian heat.
Want to become part of a winning team?
Then get in touch: https://www.tugo.co.uk/contact
Meet the team
Meet more of #TeamTugo who have got involved in #WeAreWhatWeEat:
- Vonny Kimble, Customer Service Advisor
- Tara Keyte, Customer Service Manager
- Kath Ennis-Burton, National Sales Manager
- Anna Waterfield, National Accounts Manager
- Joy Stanier, Customer Service Advisor
- Ian Lancaster, Development Director
- Carl Brook, Development Chef
- Rebecca Walcuch, Customer Service Advisor
- Andrew Stidder, Regional Sales Manager