Meet our National Accounts Manager, Anna Waterfield
9th Jan 2018
In our latest ‘meet the team’ blog, Anna tells us all about her Tugo brands.
We’ve put another fantastic Tugo-tastic team member under the spotlight in our spin on employee of the month.
To kick off 2018, it’s the turn of our National Accounts Manager, Anna Waterfield!
We’re also totting up the votes to see which Tugo brand comes out on top in our own staff poll.
Name – Anna Waterfield
Position – National Accounts Manager
Favourite Tugo product – Neo Pizza, because I love cheese and all the things that go with it!
Team member’s favourite Tugo brand – 4ork, vibrant cosmopolitan offer with limitless potential. The whole world in a pot!
Guilty food pleasure – Watermelon (luckily). I can eat it all day, every day until I pop… and not feel guilty
Food for Room101! – roast dinner and especially stuffing. It casts a shadow on my Sundays.
If you could invent a Tugo topping/flavour, what would it be? – anything with seafood.
Want to become part of a winning team? Then get in touch: https://www.tugo.co.uk/contact
Meet the team
Meet more of #TeamTugo who have got involved in #WeAreWhatWeEat:
- Vonny Kimble, Customer Service Advisor
- Tara Keyte, Customer Service Manager
- Nick Joblin, National Accounts Manager
- Kath Ennis-Burton, National Sales Manager
- Joy Stanier, Customer Service Advisor
- Ian Lancaster, Development Director
- Carl Brook, Development Chef
- Rebecca Walcuch, Customer Service Advisor
- Andrew Stidder, Regional Sales Manager