We’re Hiring: Regional Sales Manager
21st Aug 2018
Regional Sales Manager – London and South East
TUGO is the UK’s leading food concepts company, born from a passion for food. The activities of the company and of those that the company employ, are dedicated to the promotion and development of its concepts, through the maintenance of brand integrity. Through this core objective, the company will continue to grow, providing value and profit to trading partners and stakeholders.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities for TUGO and its subsidiary brands – Pizza NEO, 4ORK and Burrito Cantina – ensuring sales budgets are achieved.
- To maintain and grow sales within existing accounts, by analysing purchasing activity, ensuring compliancy and promoting sales of brands not being purchased.
- To ensure all sites receive the necessary equipment, training and support to maximise the TUGO offer/s within their unit.
- To support sites with promotions and activities, that positively raises the profile of TUGO and its subsidiary brands and supports the objectives of individual units or trading partners.
- To build and maintain professional working relationships with site managers, Operations Managers and other key stakeholders, that will ensure profitable association and long-term stability for the company.
- To target new sales opportunities in their region and work to a structured sales strategy.
- To undertake site feasibility surveys, to ensure that TUGO offers are appropriate and profitable, demonstrating products and making recommendations where necessary.
- To provide TUGO with the necessary site information to open new accounts, with contact details, equipment and branding requirements, signed authority and first food orders.
- To provide launch support and training to sites, to ensure that products are produced and presented correctly and to ensure that the quality of the products maintain the integrity of the TUGO brands.
- To accurately report activities and sales figures to all stakeholders.
- To maintain relationships with customers, through regular communication and site visits as part of an agreed framework.
- To assist TUGO in identifying and developing new products and brands in response to market trends and customer demands.
- To attend TUGO meetings and to actively participate in the development and direction of the company, to meet the broader aims of the organisation.
You will be looking to develop your career in sales and this role is suited to those with the confidence and determination to succeed. Catering experience is advantageous. Would ideally suit somebody living within the M25.
If you feel you have what it takes and want to join Team Tugo today, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org